Sunday, April 12, 2009

They will see us waving from such great heights

So I don't ever really tap in to the person I used to be. But there is a time for everything. And I used to be particularly talented at some things that could be of use these days.
  1. Making friends
  2. Getting the guy
  3. Being confident (sometimes too much so)
On the wall over my desk I taped a piece of paper. I look at this paper about a hundred times a day. Eventually I will believe what is written on it. The paper reminds me "IT'S NOT PERSONAL!! STOP WORRYING" in big blue letters. Although the words have saved many a brain cell, their presence makes me feel like a mental patient.


See? Oh a great song just came on my iTunes! While My Guitar Gently Weeps by The Beatles. Simply amazing. I would put the song on here if I knew how to. But here's a link to the video on YouTube.

Next from the speakers is Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah. Dang he's good.

Oh check this picture out! I recently moved to a different dorm, so I borrowed some tubs to pack in. I found this caution sticker on one of them and just couldn't resist taking a picture.


Some sad person has actually tried shutting their baby in these!! I understand getting tired and annoyed by a baby, but stowing your child away is not the answer people. So please refrain.

1 comment:

  1. :-)

    so even though we didnt get to hang out enough, i still miss you and i hope summer is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete